INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
pbercker

Reply with quote  #1 
Youngest singer and winner of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs ~ Mugdha Vaishampayan

She's just 12 years old, but already a very promising singer!

Pascal

My opinion given without any warranties, expressed or implied, that it's even relevant. It would be folly to rely on my opinion without seeking more professional tabla advice. If you are suffering from a tabla condition, seek immediate attention.
TablaBeatz

Reply with quote  #2 
EXCELLLENT !! Great that these talents shows keep promoting and make indian music popular amongst the new generation !
"The beginning of life is rhythm. When you’re in the womb your mother’s heart is beating at (about 90) decibels ... we were born of vibration 13.7 billion years ago with the explosion of the universe."
Danielmorgan

Reply with quote  #3 
such talents show up the world that art and skill is not bounded with any age or genre .. it's all about dedication that makes you reach to a milestone .. no matter what the profession you are in ..

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "pbercker"
Youngest singer and winner of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs ~ Mugdha Vaishampayan

She's just 12 years old, but already a very promising singer!

Pascal
Not the winner, just the fan favorite. The winner of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi Little Champs was Kartiki Gaikwad. However to me she's a winner.

Rakesh & Friends (Gino Banks, the drummer, tweeted me that they'll be in Oct, so whenever they come here, if they come here.)
Zakir Hussain & company (3/23/14)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.