INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
Filip Petrescu

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello, my name is Phil and I am interested in learning the sitar. I live in Romania and here there are no sitar shops around from where I can buy sitars. I tried to reach sitarsencat.com as I understood they had quality instruments but I got no reply from them. Do you know other music shops in Europe(or not necessarily) from where I can buy an affordable sitar at no mare that 650 dollars with shipping?
Thank you for taking the time to read!
Bakersbites786

Reply with quote  #2 
Naeem sitarmaker can make and deliver to your doorstep.

Good competent sitarmaker!!
Bakersbites786

Reply with quote  #3 
You would have to enquire regarding prices, sorry.
sason

Reply with quote  #4 
I mentioned this shop a few times before:

http://www.india-instruments.com/

It seems that the have good quality sitars. And they are probably the closest one to Romania,

Their cheapest one fits your budget:

http://www.india-instruments.com/sitar-details/items/calcutta-standard-sitar.html

I would recommend to get one the manoj komar's
Filip Petrescu

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank youbfor your answers. The sitar from india-instruments.com looks very good.
promod

Reply with quote  #6 
well my friend
to a buy a sitar in europe is easy way but to buy the sitar from the original sitarmaker
you have the knowledge i can suggest you & even personally give the contacts of the original maker like mr. harun sitarmaker in miraj even bakerbites know him
barend

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Filip
I tried to reach sitarsencat.com as I understood they had quality instruments but I got no reply from them.
I can recommend sitarsencat.com. I am sure Sergi will get in touch with you (if not try again maybe something went wrong). He is always very helpful and has good advice.
Filip Petrescu

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "barend"
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Filip
I tried to reach sitarsencat.com as I understood they had quality instruments but I got no reply from them.
I can recommend sitarsencat.com. I am sure Sergi will get in touch with you (if not try again maybe something went wrong). He is always very helpful and has good advice.
Well I tried reaching them through the form on their website 2 times. And I thought the form didnt work(this was about 2 weeks ago) so I tried sending an email to the adress specified on their site 3 days ago and still I got no reply. I would like to buy from them because they have good prices.
Mr West

Reply with quote  #9 
i have this: http://forums.chandrakantha.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13364
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.