INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
barend

Reply with quote  #1 
I noticed today my name and some other users names is red. Also some topics are red and others blue. Never noticed this before...What does it mean?
david

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
This is a good question and as administrator, I should know.  But I do not know what it means. Have you checked to see if you have any PMs waiting? That is the only thing that I could guess.
barend

Reply with quote  #3 
Seems to gone now. Yesterday it was there all of sudden when I added some info to my profile. Some topics names were red and also my name and some other users names. Didn't have to do anything with PM's.
barend

Reply with quote  #4 
I see now it is still there but only on the desktop. See these two screenshots

Schermafbeelding 2020-04-24 om 01.31.46.png 
Schermafbeelding 2020-04-24 om 01.29.37.png

Lars

Reply with quote  #5 
From what I can tell I think it shows red when a subject or topic has been clicked on by you....

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars
From what I can tell I think it shows red when a subject or topic has been clicked on by you....

I guess that's it. Also the users on which you have clicked on their profile are displayed in red from then on. But I can't remember it was like that before and it is only on the desktop. Also not all topics that I posted in are red. It isn't a big thing but I was just figuring out what the logic behind it was.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.