INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
Anonymous

Reply with quote  #1 
We are a service provider from India for music , dance and Yoga.Currently we operate in Metros providing home-visit lesson in the above mentioned area. At the moment we are planning to expand our business in UK,US and Europe. Employers may enquire for our service and interested candidates from India as well as those residing abroad can email their resume mentioning qualification and experience on any of the field mentioned above at prabinsinam@yahoo.com
AbdulLatif

Reply with quote  #2 
Got any references?? Love to see them and share with the other members.

Reply with quote  #3 
Arrai Kya Baat Chota Bhai

Just loooove your 'cynicism'

All the best
Nick
AbdulLatif

Reply with quote  #4 
Moi la cynic!!! mom deiu!!
Why don't these "gentlemen" ever respond? I am sure they have only our best interests at heart. Sharing is caring...nes pas mon frere?

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi again

C'est tout vrai. Bien Sur! Mon Frere

They never do reply as per that one about wanting music from us that you sooooo graciously replied to.
Could they be hackers or just leeches/time wasters?

Nick
AbdulLatif

Reply with quote  #6 
Boun jour most Psychedelic Primate (catholic?)

Since these gracious gentlemen work your side of the pond, why don't ya give them a ring and report back???

I don't think they be hackers, use care anyway. Most definitly leechs, except leechs have a useful function.

Reply with quote  #7 
I am most catholic in my approach but will have nought to do with the 'church' & its additional vagaries.

You're saying they're from the UK? That's where I'm from but I was in India for 6 months when I was posting before.
I'm sure to be back there later this year actually so, if they are in India, I might check them out. Should be good for a laugh anyway.

Nick
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.