INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
SitarMac

Reply with quote  #1 
I don't know what your wife has been sneaking into your channa and pilau, but I just want to make a seperate thread.

Tony-Da, between this axe and the Nevermore...You truly get the gold medal for kicking out fresh, new designs.......Cheers dude.

I really wish that you'd come back here and figure out how to make Sitars from materials in the US.....I'm sure your imagination would suit the challenge to produce an "Indo-American" Sitar.....

Can't wait to see whats next-Josh

Reply with quote  #2 
Is this Sitar strung Geetanjali style?

Reply with quote  #3 
Huzzzah Huzzzah,
I agree with the MacDaddy. To be fair the Nevermore was based on a design between Mac, Tony and I and I gleeped it from the RR Geetanjali.

I'd love to see the "other guys" step up and produce innovative designs instead of trying to jump on a trend but so far in my opinion Karaseks way out front, ask Shujaat or Guarev or other people having T build for them and tweak their axes.

I really really want to see a tiger stripe maple VK style, will someone please order one and send the wood to Tony. I'd do it but then I would be collecting to excess.

PS: I'm open to seeing/hearing the sitars that Tonys critics are playing, maybe then the dialogue would make more sense. On the other hand maybe the critics are to busy stealing pick i nick baskets and alluding the "Ranger".

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.