INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
emanuele

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello everybody-

after 2 years of self-teaching (is that the exact therm), I got to a point I realize I really need a teacher in order to keep growing.
I live quite close to the conservatory of Vicenza, which is the second one in Europe to host indian music classes. Too bad that until next september there is no way for me to start going there....the italian sitarist Gianni Ricchizzi is the teacher of the sitar course, and eventually he will do private teaching in his beautiful house near Assisi (the only indian music center in Italy, Saraswati House).

As for now, I do not have the possibility to go for one or the other, and I figured out the best thing would be to trust providence and go on with this message!

Any of you know of any teacher in Venice or in its area?
Needless to say how any suggestion is highly appreciated !!
Thanks to all of you.

cheers.

Emanuele
Joanna Mack

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Emanuele,
Since "Providence" hasn't responded to finding you a teacher in Venice yet, maybe you could think about bringing a teacher to you? I am sure there are plenty of incredible musicians in India who would love to stay a few weeks in Italy! And if you didn't want to deal with Indian Work visas, maybe there is a forum member who would be interested in visiting? Just a thought!
Joanna
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.