INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
Rageshri

Reply with quote  #1 
I wrote this article in Urdu. Not everyone in India can read the Urdu script. So, I recorded it in my voice and uploaded in this link:
Bhagi

Reply with quote  #2 
Can you do a summary in English? I could not understand a lot of it.

Protest Warrior sign.
evening84

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Rageshri"
I wrote this article in Urdu. Not everyone in India can read the Urdu script. So, I recorded it in my voice and uploaded in this link:
I don't see a point in this sort of mud-slinging. Who cares what kind of a person he is and how he chooses to live his life ? There are enough professional musicians that are bona-fide jerks, so he is in good company, if that is even the case. Tari has single-handedly defined ghazal-sangat and every tabla-player gets measured by that and falls far short in that particular genre. Regarding the claim that his classical accompaniment is not at par with the other top players - sure, but that's like saying Usain Bolt is not as good as some other athletes at running the mile. As far as the issue of one top artist bad-mouthing another top artist, that just never happens - does it ?

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.