INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
peeceebee

Reply with quote  #16 
With the Bow strings I usually just bend them where they will be bowed so the gaj grabs them nicely, then leave then the original smoothness along the rest of the length so they are smoother playing with sliding the left hand fingers-
tristani

Reply with quote  #17 
I dont know if this is the proper place but how can one figure out what kind of strings suit him? I am a beginner to the Sarangi and am using the strings that came with this instrument which has been on there for many years, they are tearing and sound very bad.
stringtester

Reply with quote  #18 
Read everything aboute gutstrings in this forum and chose something.I
Prince Insaint

Reply with quote  #19 
Hi my dear Music Breathers,

I'm from Malaysia, Im finding for a Sarangi Player. To play few notes for my track that m currently doing. I am willing to pay for the recording hours and the session fee for the player. I can TT the amount to you or directly online transfer to your account. Just update me if its possible. I really need this strings in my track. Hope you guys could help me out. After i done the payment you can send me the raw file of the session from the Sarangi. I would sent a guide from here which are the noted and the movements. Just Please help me out my fren. God Bless you.

Best Regards,

Prince Insaint @ Poonithan
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.