Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
povster

Reply with quote  #46 
Hah, Adunc! Beat you by this || much!
jaan e kharabat

Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Keshav
[. well no I wasn't born in India, so I guess you could say I have the benefits of being constrained by any nationalist leanings that would incline me to turn a blind eye to certain flaws in the system, as well as being born in a county where critiquing flaws is strongly promoted as a way to right what's wrong.

Keshav
Why did I bring your governments policies with regards to the recent past up? In response to the not incosiderably patronising and bordering on racist statement of yours that I quote. By bringing up your place of birth as model of social comment, you are suggesting that Indians are defective in this regard and by implication weak. Now maybe you didnt realise that this what you are implying, in which case please don't make statements like this again, no matter how hot headed you become or you did intend it in which case we have nothing further to discuss.

BTW were those question regarding what someone has done helping workers directed at me? DOn't see what this has got anything to do with what I have posted on this subjest here, even if I give a rats ass about the kargars.

Reply with quote  #48 
Know what? I have never deleted anything but spam and one set of posts the poster themself asked me to delete for them because it was getting too argumentative. And I only deleted that posters entries and left everything else alone.

But I - Povster - am locking this thead. Perhaps it will end up being deleted. But for now it is locked and locked by Povster.

This has NOTHING to do with Sitar. NOTHING to do with music. It is locked. Sue me.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.