INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Drew

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "adunc069"
Hi, I've set up a paypal account to accept payment for the dvd's. Send me private message with your e-mail addresss, and mailing address, and i will send a payment request through paypal.

Thanks,

Adam

Good man Adam,

And thanks for being the go to guy if there are any problems. Thats one of the risks involved when buying from a friend on line rather than a business. If a business sticks it to you .. you have a few ways of getting problems resolve. However, if an on line friend sticks it to you... the only option is a visit to their house with a baseball bat :wink: :wink: in case the winks dont register.. that was a joke. :wink:

And as for the COD part... I fully understand and wouldnt want to do it either if I was in your shoes. So, since you said you would fix any problems... My worries are washed away and Im sure so are everyone elses.

cheers and let us know when the DVD's come in so we can send you our money!

Always have 1 eye open
adunc069

Reply with quote  #17 
HI, the dvd's came this morning at 9 am. I checked all of them. All 10 work perfectly. No glitched at all on both dvd players. So, I know ny sitar already sent a cheque, I will return that to you and I'd like to get the 6 people's e-mail addresses so i can send a request for payment through paypal.

Thanks,

Adam

adunc069

Reply with quote  #18 
HI, in order for me to be able to pay the full price of the dvd's to Franco, I need to ask for an extra $1.56 CDN per deposit. This is what pyapal is charging me. I will be short 15 Euros approx. due to the service charges.

I've already paid $20 out of my own pocket for custom and I'm not asking anbody to pay that.

Adam

Drew

Reply with quote  #19 
Adam,

You should have by $$$ in your PayPal account.

Thanks again for doing this ... Its much appreciated and something tells me if you had not mentioned the DVD I may have never heard about it.

P.S. - Im going to PM you my ship address.

cheers

Always have 1 eye open
adunc069

Reply with quote  #20 
Hi, I'm sending Drew's, daz199, and ny sitar their dvd's on Tuesday morning. There's still 4 people that have not paid/sent mailing address or responded to payment request.

If someone is going to back out of buying it, please let me know since there's a couple more peole I know that want a copy, and of course the bill's gotta be paid :wink:

Thanks,

Adam

Drew

Reply with quote  #21 
Adam,

I received my DVD today. Thanks, that was very quick. Only 2days.

I havent viewed it yet cause Im at work. I have tomorrow off as well so, I will post a quick drew's review on the DVD when I get back on Monday.

cheers and thanks again for doing this.

PS - how come there is a different Sitar on the cover? I thought Shahid only uses a black Sitar? The one on the color is the usual wood color?

Always have 1 eye open
adunc069

Reply with quote  #22 
Hi, That's not his sitar, just a picture of one. I'm very excited. I'm going to see him tomorrow around 12 noon in Toronto.

Adam

Also, people that paid with paypal, I got your $$ no problem.

daz199

Reply with quote  #23 
hey adam record some stuff
sitarman

Reply with quote  #24 
Adam,
I received the SP 2-DVD set today and, as I feared in my post here earlier, it showed "Disk Error" when I tried playing it where I work- in a combo DVD-TV we have in the store. Both disks showed this error. I'll try it at home tonight. I hope it plays at home at least, but it is a shame to have it not play here at work. I had similar problems with purple DVDs in this player so maybe it is a problem specific to this brand of player, although that wouldn't explain why the SP in Toronto DVD plays fine in both players :roll: . Anyone else having a problem?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.