INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
pritlee

Reply with quote  #1 
Sarangi Audios of Various players

Hello all

I am interested in Sarangi learning and love to listen to it….some time ago I came across a forum, I am sure it was here, where someone listed so many Sarangi players and some of their sarangi playing audios. I downloaded them and thought I will come back later for more and now I cannot find the page….I knew in my head I had a voice telling me “make this a favourite page” but silly me I did not listen to that voice…..

Can anyone tell me if we have anyone here listed some players and their music audio files? It is possible I might have clicked on a link that send me to a page where the audio files were….I have tried searching for it a lot to no avail…..

Many thanks

Regards
pritlee

Reply with quote  #2 
I am replying to my own post.....luckily I found it on this site...... the information I was looking for is the page belo

http://sarangi.info/sarangi/

they have so many different Ragas.....thanks

have a great day....

p.s: Sarangi lovers who spent many years learning sarangi charge atrocious amount to teach, which many people can not afford, and still hopes and expect the sarangi and its music to survive very long time…….
tristani

Reply with quote  #3 
Dear,

Agreed on your "p.s." statement. Even harder is to find a local Sarangi teacher in California
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.