INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
Aanaddha

Reply with quote  #1 
I just saw a recent video of Rimpa Shiv playing a 60+minute solo performance from Benares of last year. If anyone's ever going to match Zakir's popularity and preeminence she's the one to bet on. She's got stage presence, flair, energy, stamina, speed, accuracy, flawless technique , AND a repertoire to die for (already) - AND the audience eats just her up. This is one artist who's been doing some VERY SERIOUS riyaaz! Watch out for this small firecracker - she packs a punch!!

:wink: A.

Reply with quote  #2 
Yeh ive seen her play before.... she really is talented!
you got any vids of her playing.... ive been searching on google but cant find any... :? :?:
Annakai

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
If anyone's ever going to match Zakir's popularity and preeminence she's the one to bet on. She's got stage presence, flair, energy, stamina, speed, accuracy, flawless technique , AND a repertoire to die for (already) - AND the audience eats just her up. This is one artist who's been doing some VERY SERIOUS riyaaz! Watch out for this small firecracker - she packs a punch!!
Oohh La La - most definitely!
I, for one, cannot wait. I wish her the best of luck.
JAYA RIMPA!

P.S. I follow Sim - what video did you watch?

heres one thats, well... pretty amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=zakir

scroll down the page and she'll be there :wink:

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Annakai
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.