INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 6     «   Prev   3   4   5   6
bobster

Reply with quote  #76 
Pandit RR should be reported to his guru - Sri Chinmoy.

Jaime

Reply with quote  #77 
Success at lastttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply with quote  #78 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "trippy
Stay exiled in India??!!?!?

You must really hate me!!!!

Nick
On the contrary, we all want our beloved Trippy back safely in Europe, away from those slippery cow-pats of the back lanes of Varanasi I emailed the president of Iceland today and told him to get a cork stuffed in his volcano so the Monkey could return home, otherwise I would set up a gig for Ranjan in Reykjavik to kick off an all-Iceland tour. I emailed Gordon Brown to tell him do one good thing before he is booted out - stop worrying about passenger safety and airline losses, and just get our Trippy back. Seems it all worked as flights just may be resuming tomorrow. 8)
trippy monkey

Reply with quote  #79 
Yes, I just checked the Yahoo news & it seems to be clearing a bit now.
Thank God for that!!
Can't wait to show you all clips from the trip of Kolkatta & The Sankat Mochan Concerts etc. 8)

The cow pats. Banarsi Prasad we call them here.

It's been over 45 degrees in Varanasi & hotter in Delhi.

You could always get that plonker Ranjan to play ON the volcano!!!

Nick
sitariya

Reply with quote  #80 
Isn't this interesting that this thread on Ranjan has been active since Jan ?
Threads to discuss qualities of Vilayat Khan, Nikhilda and Ravishankar die down pretty fast
I guess the mediocrity also has followings. I remember my school days in India where we used to rent and enjoy a really crap bollywood hindi movie so that we can make fun of it.
cwroyds

Reply with quote  #81 
He has a new video entitled:
"Fight & Quarrel Between SITAR & TABLA"
ragamala

Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "sitariya"
Isn't this interesting that this thread on Ranjan has been active since Jan ?
Indeed, This bettered the first thread on him
"Almost as bad as Sri Chinmoy - Almost", which only ran for two months Jan-Feb last year.
and the current one beats the last into a cocked hat,
"Ranjan Maharaj AKA Thieving Loser" which only lasted one month last November
even if it did contain the theft of cw's property and con attempt - obviously that's not as bad a sin in our eyes as playing badly and his pandit pretensions :wink:
ragamala

Reply with quote  #83 
Anyone who has followed the orkut kcmc posts will appreciate that Ranjan Roy is well outed as a fraudster and cheat. Although this won't stop him purveying his trash to any web video site he can find, it may mean his reputation in Kolkata is trashed.

It won't give any pleasure to members of this forum to learn the KMCM has been severely embarrassed by all this. And I personally applaud them for treating this matter with admirable restraint, whilst at the same time ensuring the truth is out.
why

Reply with quote  #84 
RagaMala ~ Thank You for letting us know. Really he has been annoying all of us for some time whether we want to admit it or not. Its like ~ if someone was to see his video AS THEIR VERY FIRST CLASSICAL EXPERIENCE?????!!! OMG?!?!?! I honestly, really, believe that 90 percent of "forumites" and 100 percent of ACTIVE posters can play much better at their instruments than this clown. He was expecting ignorance because not everyone has a internet connection here ~ and if you do and want the Bandwidth for Video at Home (1MBS-2MBS to start with) it ranges from 90 U.S.D to 120 U.S.D. ~ like 5,800 rupees
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.