INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Surbaharplayer

Reply with quote  #1 
I posted a couple of days both in the concert- and dhrupadsection the announcement for the Dhrupadfestival. Later on that I checked and it turned out the dhrupad-page had recieved more hits that the concertpage yet that post was removed...

Also...

Other people start dumping their concert on my topic poluting my post...

Nice to moderate the forum, but this baffles me actually....

All the best,

Remco
david

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
It should not be confusing. All posts regarding upcoming concerts go in "Upcoming Concerts"
Surbaharplayer

Reply with quote  #3 
I've specifically posted the dhrupad-festival in the dhrupad-section, mainly because people who are interested in that subject will not look at the concert section.

And what about the twat that has been dumping his own concerts over others posts?
OM GUY

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Surbaharplayer"
I've specifically posted the dhrupad-festival in the dhrupad-section, mainly because people who are interested in that subject will not look at the concert section.

*** That's not true... I always look at the "CONCERT" section no matter what. That beats having to look in every section, every day, the reason I suggested having a "CONCERT" category, in the first place. I simply got tired of saying to myself, "...now where did I see that?"

And what about the twat that has been dumping his own concerts over others posts?
*** With someone with a rather obviously good command of the English language such as yourself, it makes me wonder at your choice of a discriptor here. I wonder if the person that you are describing had any intention to anger you, or is it merely the system that you are so angry at?

Reply with quote  #5 
Anger is a big word... let's put it as mildly irritated...

I find it baffling that my post was deleted (eventhough my dhrupad-section post had way more hits and is, from my perspective, more effective to reach an audience) while at the same time someone else polutes the forum and other posts and no action is undertaken... as a matter of fact..his post is still there.

So it's pointed towards the system...and a person...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.