INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
domado16

Reply with quote  #1 
My girlfriend was recently travelling in India and heard an Indian song she loved, she asked someone what it was about but didn't ask the name of the song. Now she wants to find it again, all I know is that it was a rather recent song, and below is what the person said it was about (i'm not even sure it was sung by a man or woman, but I think it was a man).

The song is about someone who always has to leave everyone behind, who always has to move on and say good bye to everyone they know... because of their nature, of how they evolve...

Does this ring a bell to anyone?

Thanks
Sobers

Reply with quote  #2 
Hello domado16,
In a land of more than 700 languages and numerous musical genres Classical, light classical, ghazal, folk songs, film songs and modern songs... it is impossible find a song like this. What you need to know is the language, genre and the singer.
Can you give some more clue like where it was heard and a little description about the arrangement like traditional Indian sounds or Western accompaniments etc?

As I am making this post let me point out a good film song (not recent though)...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.