INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
Joseph

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello,

I am a returning member to this forum. Some of you may remember me as "Humble Steps". I did not post often, but made friends with quite a few of you through private messages. I forgot my old password. Then when I tried to get a new one, something went wrong, and I could not log on with it. I figured that I would just re-register under a new name. Joseph. Which is my real name, but you can call me Joe.

It's been a while since I've visited. I am a heavy enthusiast of Indian Classical Music, but not much of a player. I have a couple of sitars (one with a broken gourd), that I mess around with. I have not had formal training, but I have fun none the less. I am mainly a guitar player, but I'll try to play anything that has strings on it.

I'm looking forward to joining in on the action once again.

Joseph
mhamlin

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi, Joe. I remember your posts and look forward to reading your upcoming contributions
trippy monkey

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Joe from the UK.
You 'say'

So am I if see any of my India pics!!!!!

Welcome back!!

Nick
Joseph

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the re-welcome. Nick, I'm quite familiar with your posts and your pics. You sure do get around. You also make heavy contributions on Youtube. I thank you for all you do for ICM.

I've been lurking here for the past year (ever since I lost my password). I finally got fed up with not contributing, and had to rejoin.
OM GUY

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi, Joe! Blessed to meet your aquaintance! I look forward to your posts with great zeal!

I'm way too much of a heavy newbie myself, my reason for not posting any pictures!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.