INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Christianamr

Reply with quote  #16 
The Dhanashri of Kafi thaat has an audio file of Maniram and Pt Jasraj that sounds like being in Bilawal thaat . Normally the Dhanashri of Kafi thaat sounds like Bhimpalasi , but this soundfile sounds like a kind of Bihag or something related .
SudhirGadre

Reply with quote  #17 
Let me wish you a happy new year 2013 and apologise for the delay in reply. Thanks for the typo, it is corrected today.
Rgds,
Sudhir Gadre
SudhirGadre

Reply with quote  #18 
Thank you Sir for your keen and close observation. The audio uploaded for Dhanashri Kafi Thata of Pt. Maniram and others was incorrect (It appeared to be similar to Shuddha Dhanashri when I listened to it closely. The audio of Pt. K G Ginde which is of Dhanashri (Kafi Thata) has been uploaded today.

Thanks once again for your keen interest and studied observations, you are doing a great debugging work of musical part of the web site.

Kind regards,

Sudhir Gadre.
Christianamr

Reply with quote  #19 
A happy new year to you .
Thank you Sir for having uploaded the Dhanashri in Kafi thaat .
It is very practical for listening to the different versions of Dhanashree one after another on one single site , and not having to browse many different sites and looking individually for each version .

Christianamr

Reply with quote  #20 
Dear Sir ,

1) The upayojita swar ( and the virtual harmonium ) of Tulsikauns has all notes in Kalyan thaat instead of showing the actual swaras in Kauns-ang .
It also turns up in the search when one looks for scale-congruent ragas for Yaman .

2) I hear that the audio clip of Tilak Shyam has shuddha madhyam quite often .
I don

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.