INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
MattTabla

Reply with quote  #1 
Guys,

I just bought some charcoal gray colored nylon strap (tasma/vaadi) in bulk. It looks pretty sweet! If anyone needs any, I'll sell it for $12 for 38 ft (shipping included) -- only in the US. Or if you want more than that, I can give you a deal.

And I also still have a few nice Kolkata, Benaras, and Hyderbadi (Akber Miya) pudis left -- as well as some tabla/baya, and accessories.

I accept paypal. PM me for pics and any questions.

Best,
Matt
va4leo

Reply with quote  #2 
Pascal this sounds like just what you are looking for!! Could we have some photos Matt? Just to see what we are missing out on! xD

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "va4leo"
Pascal this sounds like just what you are looking for!! Could we have some photos Matt? Just to see what we are missing out on! xD
That might work ... though I tend to prefer a lighter color, but that's not a big deal.

Pascal

My opinion given without any warranties, expressed or implied, that it's even relevant. It would be folly to rely on my opinion without seeking more professional tabla advice. If you are suffering from a tabla condition, seek immediate attention.
MattTabla

Reply with quote  #4 
It actually looks a good bit lighter with some light on it. I dig this color. I feel that the tan color looks like it's trying too hard to look like leather. White is a bit too white and pristine. Black is too dark. This is perfect. But, of course color preference is always subjective. image.jpg 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.