INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
TK

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello Sitar Forum Friends:

I posted a message around the time that the forum went down, but didn’t receive many replies, so I thought I’d better be safe and try again.
I just got through moving to a new home, and my home computers were down for weeks. Through the move (read: a general lack of organization on my part) I have lost track of those who have, and who haven’t received their Nikhil Banerjee DVDs.
If you haven’t received one, please email or private message me with your postal address again (sorry).
Those who had problems with their original DVD (skipping or stuttering) please state that you require a replacement, so I can send you the disc only.
This message applies only to those who require NTSC format discs (I haven’t shipped any PAL discs yet, and I do still have your addresses).
Also, if you’ve received your DVD within the last couple of weeks, please do not reply, I know who you are.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but there were more requests than I originally anticipated, and I just lost track.
BTW, I'd like to thank everyone who has reimbursed me for the costs of making and mailing the DVDs. Most people added a little extra, which was/is NOT NECESSARY, but very much appreciated, thank you.

Thanks for your patience,

TK

ps: anyone new to the forum who would like a copy, just private message me your postal address, and I'll send you one. I just ask that, after you receive the DVD, you reimburse me for the mailing cost and the costs of the blank media, DVD case, bubble-wrap mailer, etc. (I'll let you know how much it is)

povster

Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks again for making that DVD! It is a wonderful addition to the music library!

indrajit12sitar

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "povster"
Thanks again for making that DVD! It is a wonderful addition to the music library!

Povster, I agree 100% with you. Its really an asset. I view it so many times still I learn (try to learn !) something new. NB was a real genius. I hoped someone in 20 years would surpass him. But none so far-- even close to him (except RS and VK).

If we really cared well, we could have recorded (video) him much more. Its nothing compared to his number of performances.

Tom really did a great job. Millions of thanks to him.

sincerely

Reply with quote  #4 
Do you all know about the stuff from English TV I did for a few of you last year? There's several performances as well as at least 2 interviews.

Nick
Drew

Reply with quote  #5 
Tom,

Ive PM'd you 4 times.

Is it safe to say that you will not be sending a copy my way?

Thanks anyways

Always have 1 eye open
rex@sitar.co.za

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Tom,

Somewhere along the line, I missed something. Could you explain how I could go about ordering this DVD?

Thanks!!
TK

Reply with quote  #7 
Drew:

I have received your messages and I will send the DVD to you. Sorry it's taken so long, but I just haven't gotten to the foreign pacakages yet. As I stated earlier, there were more requests than I anticipated, and because of my recent move, I just haven't had the time. And to add to the mess, the post office changed our rates, so now I have add postage to the envelopes that I had already put postage on.
I've got around 10 packages going overseas, and to Canada, and I want to take them all to the post office at the same time - obviously they all have to have customs stickers, require different postage, etc.

rex @ sitar:

Private Message me your postal address and I will send you a DVD. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery...he he. :wink:

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.