INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
mccbala

Reply with quote  #1 
Dear Sangeetha Rasikas,

I have created a new tanpura software called "Your Tanpura v2 - Version Carnatica"

Please download the software from http://rapidshare.com/users/7MB4X3

I'm not elaborating about its features since you have to rate it and give your feedback.

The Tanpura needs sound packs which is also available in the above given URL.

There are three versions consisting of Drone, Tanpura, Drone + Tanpura.

You may download and install any or all of the sound packs available.

All files are less than 2MB of size.

Finally my kind request for you all.

Please don't create any mirror link for the files and share the above given link.

I know that rapidshare makes you wait before downloading, but I assure you that you need not wait more than a minute. Please consider the amount of time you wait as the amount of money you donate for my software out my efforts put to create it.

With Regards,

G. Balasubramanian
Tomek

Reply with quote  #2 
I downloaded the software, and first three sound packs, but I'm having trouble actually installing the sound packs. When I double click on the file, it says it's about to install the sound packs, but then nothing happens. When I select an option in the program, it tells me that the specified sound pack is not installed.
What am I doing wrong?
mattm312

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Tomek"
I downloaded the software, and first three sound packs, but I'm having trouble actually installing the sound packs. When I double click on the file, it says it's about to install the sound packs, but then nothing happens. When I select an option in the program, it tells me that the specified sound pack is not installed.
What am I doing wrong?
I've had the exact same problem...
Mr Taus

Reply with quote  #4 
the links have gone
mccbala

Reply with quote  #5 
Hello ppl,

Sorry for not posting updates. You may check out http://www.yourtanpura.co.cc for latest updates. And you may report the bugs which u find in the software or problems when using it to yourtanpura@gmail.com.

Cheers!
coughcapkittykat

Reply with quote  #6 
I'm interested in this and tried to install it recently but had the same problem.
Did anyone get to the bottom of it?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.