INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
Tristan von Neumann

Reply with quote  #1 
I hope I am not bothering you with this, but I discovered a clearly hearable influence of Dhrupad on 16th century instrumental canzonas.

Listen to this:

Not sure if this is the right Raga. What are alternatives similar to Bhimpalasi?
I tried different Dhanashri Ragas, but recordings are very rare.

Anyway, these Sikh hymns are super sweet.

I fear it's not the right tala though either.

It seems Bhairav is a major source for chromatic madrigals.

Monteverdi seems to have set the text "guerra e il mio stato" in a clashing harmony, because this part is the only one that does not quite match.
Very interesting.

jakewilli

Reply with quote  #2 
Sanjay Leela Bhansali is a excellent thinker and a movie director and he is also good in screenwriting and music director. He is the most successful movie directors. Sanjay Leela Bhansali is mostly known for his awards National Film Awards 4 times, Filmfare Awards 10 times and the most honorable award by the government of India Padma Shri which is the fourth highest civilian award. If you want to get a sneak peek about Sanjay Leela Bhansali then you are at the right place. Here is Sanjay Leela Bhansali Wiki, Biography, Age, Wife, Caste, Movies and More.
jakewilli

Reply with quote  #3 
Sanjay Leela Bhansali is a excellent thinker and a movie director and he is also good in screenwriting and music director. He is the most successful movie directors. Sanjay Leela Bhansali is mostly known for his awards National Film Awards 4 times, Filmfare Awards 10 times and the most honorable award by the government of India Padma Shri which is the fourth highest civilian award. If you want to get a sneak peek about Sanjay Leela Bhansali then you are at the right place. Here is Sanjay Leela Bhansali Wiki, Biography, Age, Wife, Caste, Movies and More.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.