INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
astrospirit

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey all, new here, my first post.

Anyhow, I'm actually looking for the contact/phone info of Narayan Badya Bhandar, the famous calcutta tabla makers (I believe they make for Anindoda). I hear they make fabulous khols as well, so if anyone can pass me along their contact info I would be most appreciative. I'm sure someone here amongst the tabla maestros must have their contact info.

would greatly appreciate it.
-astro
annamalayaar

Reply with quote  #2 
26 rakhal das auddy road (chetta) kol - 27
mobile 9339003532

No amount of learning can teach one to give up the ego.The best course is to catch hold of what is real, without any support.He who is fully conscious is really God. He is the real nature of one's own true state.The experience is silence,it cannot speak.
astrospirit

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the contact info, was able to contact syamal das and place my order with my little knowledge of bengali.. going to pick up in 3 weeks!
annamalayaar

Reply with quote  #4 
i have a daya from him but i think there are better makers...like subimal das but i have not the contact info...

this is pudi from subimal das

No amount of learning can teach one to give up the ego.The best course is to catch hold of what is real, without any support.He who is fully conscious is really God. He is the real nature of one's own true state.The experience is silence,it cannot speak.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.