INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
Bakersbites786

Reply with quote  #1 

Its arrived today and Im over the moon, what a delightful sight.

A very bigs thanks to Lars who helped me along the way and also OM guy who is a fan of Bashir who also encouraged me.

It came with a twin tumba fibre box (small clip to follow) lifetime worth of JOR, PANCHAM KHARAJ AND also few coils of chickari and baj strings also extra two jawaris set up of this sitar open, mid open and closed. Take one out and stick the new one in.

ill wait and see how it settles downs. But i think i got the sitar i wanted at last. It was also a pleasure to do business with him. Not one day he mislead me or avoid my calls. He also sent me some relics from his Darga Shareef for me and my families well being. May god bless him and his family.
AllenDS

Reply with quote  #2 
Very nice indeed! Even though you only plucked the strings a few times, the tone of the instrument sounded very good to me. 8)

Congratulations!
Allen

Reply with quote  #3 

Congratulations!!!

Oh my, that sure is a beauty!! It looks very rich, warm and well contructed and beefy. Sounds like it has long sustain.

Please send us another video, if even briefly, with some other notes being played, I am dying to hear the symps responses.

I only hope you are as happy to have it as I am to see it! I know that you will enjoy it for many more years to come!! They are solidly built, sturdy would be the word.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.