INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
swarshri

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Everyone,

After a gap of about five years, my blog on Hindu spirituality and Indian classical music is back with a new name. If you are a beginner in Indian Classical Music, some entries on the music section of the blog may be helpful.

Please check out the music notes at
https://www.aspirationsforgod.com/indian-classical-music/

If something on the blog is unclear, feel free to ask questions on the blog's “Questions” page.

shauryarawat991117@gmail.com

Reply with quote  #2 
Vanakkam!

Themed Madras Memoirs, Saarang 2020 is an ode to all things Madras; what better homage to the city, than through Madras' deep-rooted classical music tradition?

Headlining Saarang's the Classical Night this year is the renowned veena player and Kalaimamani awardee, Rajhesh Vaidya. His fiery finger-work on the veena is beautifully complemented by the earthy ghatam and gentle strokes on the mridangam.

And guess what? The entry is free!! All of this seems too good to be true? Come and witness the magic on the veena yourself. Rest assured, you will fall in love with classical music in surprisingly new ways!

Venue: Open Air Theatre, IIT Madras
Date: January 8, 2020
Time: 6 PM
Entry: Free for all

Attached Images
jpeg Classical night-1.jpg (112.09 KB, 4 views)

chrisitar

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you for sharing! I've read through "Following our Dreams" and am now feeling uplifted and inspired 😉 I'm grateful to you for putting these beautiful words into the world for us

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Chrisitar...Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you liked the article.

Also, the URL for my music page has changed. The new page is at
https://www.mukulshrigoel.com/blog/indian-classical-music/

Best Regards.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.