INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
Postman

Reply with quote  #1 
Greetings.
This is my first post.
I have been listening to Indian music over the years and never really knew who was singing or what was being said.
I found this song, I would really love to hear music similar and if anyone can make any recommendations I would appreciate it thanks.

I love the tempo, slightly jazzy and both the female and male vices are really something else.
Bhakta

Reply with quote  #2 
I would recommend just checking out some of the many many Bollywood songs out there. That's what that song seems to be.
OM GUY

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Postman"
Greetings.
This is my first post.
I have been listening to Indian music over the years and never really knew who was singing or what was being said.
I found this song, I would really love to hear music similar and if anyone can make any recommendations I would appreciate it thanks.

I love the tempo, slightly jazzy and both the female and male vices are really something else.
Try tuning into APNA RADIO on your computer...put that in your search bar....

Reply with quote  #4 
Are...are those...chord changes?!?!

[head explodes]

Anyway, it seems to have a lot of Bollywood flavor (particularly the singing, from my limited experience...something about that genre has a distinct vocal style) and I'm sure some of the newer "fusion" stuff might have similar styles (ie., Anoushka Shankar non-classical studio albums). Good luck!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.