INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
adunc069

Reply with quote  #1 
I'm putting my MKS ghandar pancham Vilayat Khan sitar up for sale. I'm asking $800 plus shipping. Original price with shipping I paid $1100. Includes soft shell case. Also comes with $100 Ebony bridges which I bought to replace the bone bridge that came with it. It's been played for 1 year almost to the day. Tone is starting to mellow out from being played on.

Selling student sarod for $300 plus shipping. This is a student level sarod. Includes hard case. I just bought this last month for $400. This was an interest that hung on to me for about 5 years. I caved in and finally bought one, and decided it's not for me.

PM or e-mail at ottawasitar@yahoo.ca for pics and audio or video samples

Payment can be made by e-mail transfer of the funds, check (must clear before shipping), and money order in CDN funds only.

These are being sold to get a better sitar so the funds will be going to good use

adunc069

Reply with quote  #2 
you guys should trust me :-) I have no reason to rip off anybody. the price with the bridge and case is less than the current listed price, and I can send pics if you ask me too :-)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.