INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
AbdulLatif

Reply with quote  #1 
ARRRGGGGHHH Last year at this time an Ebay search for sitar description only would yield 30 to 60 items. Today I got 308!!!! Please stop the voices in my head ahhhhhhhhhh who needs fossil fuels(and I don't mean old sitar players!!) we could power the nation with all this firewood.
I guess the positive side is that business interests sees a market and that must relate to an expansion of interest. Wouldn't it be nice if a sitar maker could produce a "Fender" or "Yamaha" type entry level sitar, decent quality, not spectacular, but not an insult to the ears.

Reply with quote  #2 
Wouldn't it be nice if a sitar maker could produce a "Fender" or "Yamaha" type entry level sitar,

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older and we wouldn't have to wait so long. And wouldn't it be nice to be together in the kind of world where we belong...

oops - channeling the Beach Boys there!

Agreed, it would certainly be interesting to see what a company like Fender or Yamaha would do with a sitar.

AbdulLatif

Reply with quote  #3 
heh heh me and "Bri" used to do CENSORED together. I stole the line..
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.