Christianamr

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "AsianGirl"
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Christianamr"
Tivra Ma aur komal ?
heres the link:
I am not sure , it could be indeed Bihag or Maru Bihag , but some small parts also sound like Hamsadhwani or Shankara .

Nice classical dance tune from 1965 Mahabharata .
It seems to be from the exile period of the Pandavas , where Arjuna was condemned to fake the role of a woman and when he decided to act as a dance teacher for a Princess ( daughter of Dhrupad maybe ?... )

Christianamr

Reply with quote  #3 
This topic was created by former user " AsianGirl " who once again has abandonned the forum erasing all her posts and links , leaving aside Niti , Nyaya aur Maryada .

She has originally called this topic " Sargam " , inquiring about the raga from a song of an old Mahabharata-movie . I have responded to her inquiry as usual , but she was not capable of saying " thank you " , nor did she announce that she would erase all her topics , resulting in the loss of all the info .

I have thus decided to rename the thread " Mahabharata songs " , because in the future I could maybe include here some nice classical pieces from the many Mahabharata-movies and -serials from the last decades .

I hope in the meantime AsianGirl can watch lots of Mahabharata movies ( and hopefully also Ramayan ) to take some Shiksha aur Taleem in Samskriti behaviour , and hopefully one day come to the platform of Sadachar ... :mrgreen:

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.