INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
AbdulLatif

Reply with quote  #1 
git me that there spray paint, I'm gonna spray stradivaryabus on that old fiddle...give it sum provaloneanse.
Well the age is right, makers right but thats a pretty weak provenance. I saw lots of VW's with Ferrari stickers on the windshield in Mexico.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Old-5-String-Tanpura-owned-by-Ravi-Shankar-Sitar-Player_W0QQitemZ7419016426QQcategoryZ119027QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Reply with quote  #2 
"This is the reason I feel confident that this was owned by him. I can't imagine why someone would fake this."

Really?? You can't imagine why?.......... some folks just have no imagination....... Hey Tony - I think I see your initials on the jawari/bada ghoraj. :wink:
AbdulLatif

Reply with quote  #3 
YAAAA snukk snuckk arrrgh. Hey Festus pass aroun the Demi John...hot corn cold corn

"Hey Tony - I think I see your initials on the jawari/bada ghoraj."
:? Whaaat ya keep yor Jawari behind the garage fer?

Reply with quote  #4 
A hillbilly bit......How novel :wink:
Having the ability to laugh at ones' self....bla, blaa, blaaa
this afore mentioned bla, bla has nothing to do with sheep mine you
I love wit,facts,and the discussions and I find it here daily...thanks to you all.....you 'all....ha! :wink:
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.