INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
vinay

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi

Thanks to the administrators for this wonderful forum. I am a newbie and this is my first post so apologies if any coc is being violated.

I started learning tabla some 2 -3 years back. Now I am at a stage where I can have a somewhat steady beat and would like to practice it with other musicians. I am located in edison New Jersey area.

If you would like to get together and practice , let me know. Be warned that I am a beginner and you would need to be patient

Thanks
Tabla11

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi,Vinay:
Would love to partner with you and let me know how can I get in touch with you.
vinay

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Tabla11,

Sent you a pm with contact information. do let me know if you received it or not. Looking forward to get some jam sessions

Vinay
Tabla11

Reply with quote  #4 
Vinay:
Yes I did get the information. I appreciate it. But unfortunately I'll have to pass the offer as I ahd written the post in anticipation of a work assignement in Edison NJ which would have given me some time to play tabla. My work assignment has been given to someone else who is not musically inclined or play table.
Naturally I am disappointed as I need to practice tabla playing since i am a learner also. Perhaps some other time.
But still,wish you all the best and I hope you will continue to play tabla.
Best regards
Tabla11
vinay

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Tabla11,

Thanks for your wishes and sorry to hear that your assignment got cancelled. Never mind but if you are in this area send me an email, we will try to work something out.

Vinay
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.