Indian Music Forums
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
mewan75

Reply with quote  #16 
Hi Aman,

I just bought the app, but the sound is chopped on my phone, just like a scratched disc, no matter the speed.
Can you help me with this problem ?

Thks
mewan75

Reply with quote  #17 
Update,

I've reinstalled the app and its a little better, but the sound is still cracking and the tanpura is stopping every two seconds.
By the way the support and info mail seems not to work for the moment (this is why I use the forum).

thanks for the help,
mewan75

Reply with quote  #18 
No problem, I just wait for the update then.
Although it looks very nice !
mewan75

Reply with quote  #19 
Hi everyone,

Here is my little and modest review about that wonderful app.

Firstly, I have to say that this is the most handy and easy to use Lehra app and ... available on Android wich in my case is really useful as I can indeed take my lehra wherever I go.
The controls are very responsive, it is very easy to change speed and tone (wich can be fine tuned).
Volume can also be adjusted just by sliding the finger, and overall it look very classy and simple.

There is two kinds of lehra, santoor and sarangi. Both are well playded and recorded.
But what make this app special is that the lehra is not just a single loop that can be slowed down or accelerated, it is in fact a series of numerous loops recorded at different speed and lay.
You can play in 40 bpm with a full real vilambit lehra and as you get faster, the lehra change in lay. In 240 you have a nice fast drut lehra. This is why it is special, you don't have the distortion inherent to a loop that would be extended too much.

For now, there is not so much rags 6 on saragi and 3 on santoor in Teental (3/3 in Roopak, 1/3 in Jhaptal, 1/3 in ektal). But Aman was telling me that he was stabilizing the app before to pump more rags.
What else can be said, I would advise all tabla players to go for it, as for me it is right now the best lehra app avalaible.
Its about 12 euros if I remember well, which is really correct for such a precious tool.

Mewan
mewan75

Reply with quote  #20 
Is the forum dead or its me ? Even Khitchdee is mute, whats happening guys ?

Here is a little solo using that great app :

Cheers,
evening84

Reply with quote  #21 
Thanks for sharing, mewan. Very nice, clean playing.
Tablatastic

Reply with quote  #22 
Hi Mewan

Really enjoyed listening.

Very nice, clear and beautiful.
mewan75

Reply with quote  #23 
Thank you very much for your kind comment.
It is very inspiring to play with these lehras !
Aadil

Reply with quote  #24 
not compatible with your device (htc one) says the play store
any plans to make it compatible?
Shivadhyanam

Reply with quote  #25 
Hi,
will this app run on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7-inch Tablet? What about on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch or even Amazon's Fire tablet?

thanks
Shivadhyanam

Reply with quote  #26 
Hi, thanks. I was waiting to buy a kindle fire. Got it yesterday and of course it being Amazon's it doesn't have (or allow me to install) Google Play Store.
Do you think you could add the app to Amazon's Appstore? Will it be much of a trouble?
cheers
Shivadhyanam

Reply with quote  #27 
Hi, thanks for that. That will be great.

Do you guys have any plans to create a version for Windows tablet?

See the link bellow for some very good harmonium Lehras. Maybe you could get in touch with this guy and see if he wants to collaborate with you?? I love his lehras. Which he had more drut lay. check them out:

cheers
PerGadhi

Reply with quote  #28 
Apple has made a mistake and labelled the app incorrectly as Lehra Studio Lite, instead of Lehra Studio. I'm working with them to rectify this issue in the coming week. We may release a pro version in a few months, although the version you are seeing is the main app I'm sorry for any confusion.
jhauck

Reply with quote  #29 
Hello Aman,
I just downloaded your program and I'm enjoying it. And I look forward to your updates.

Question - how do you increase the BPS? I've been working with TeenTal and it pegs out at 120 BPS.

Thanks for your help,
Jack
MattTabla

Reply with quote  #30 
Hey Aman,

I love this app! Thank you! Any plans for new teentaal lehras?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.