INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
bina

Reply with quote  #1 
In Charlotte, NC.

Please contact me at binathomas at msn.com if you know of anyone who can teach those lessons.
Sitarfixer

Reply with quote  #2 
Greetings!

My name is Tony Karasek. I've just moved to Charlotte 3 months ago after living in Pune for the last 6 years. I'm more or less set up in my new home. I've been teaching sitar for many years which in actuality is showing people what I've picked up over the years which is quite a lot.

My address here is:

6239 Padget Parrish Ct.
Charlotte NC 28270

Phone: 919 450-6680

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

All the best.

Tony Karasek

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Reply with quote  #3 
I appreciate your view of art . I ahve no idea about the programme , but i want to share my view . Today, though Odissi dance has stepped out of the temple into mainstream society, it continues to inspire and awaken beauty and grace in the hearts of artists and spectators alike. In increasing numbers it is brought to life through dedication and devoted work, allowing it to evolve and thrive as it passes from teacher to student, building a future with ancient history and culture into the new millenium.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.