INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
SitarMac

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey all you tabla-ites-
I just wanted to let everyone know that I need to wrap up this project for the Jnan Prakash Ghosh recording made at his recital at the Ali Akbar College of Indian Music. I've sent everyone an invoice, but I haven't received payment from everyone. I have to mail these in a batch, so I need to wrap this up today....tomorrow by the latest. So if you've received an invoice, please take care of it so these recordings can be shipped out. Thanks-josh

Also-As many of you may or may not know, I am archiving literally now hundreds of recordings that my teacher did during his almost 40 years of learning ICM. This project is beginning to become very exxpensive...To supplement the cost of this project, I am auctioning a couple of important reels once they have been archived. I have the MASTER reel that this performance was recorded on (Jnan Bobu Ghosh). I have confirmed this and double checked-So it is going to be put on eBay later today as such. I will not be setting a reserve so take a look later and see if it would be something to add to your "Tabla Treasure" vault!!-Josh

Reply with quote  #2 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130040829957
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.