INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
Koshtifan

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello all! The very LAST thing i want to do is to make waves here, but i have decided after many hours of deliberation to sell my sitar. Is there a place i can post it on the forum? Full disclosure here I've been reading/following this forum for years, and finally decided to join... Cuz im good enough, im smart enough... And some of the younger guys wont get that terrible joke. Anyways Lars has a surbahar i have my eyes on, and i need to lighten the collection a bit to make room. Its a SenGupta good shape, is there a classifieds section on the forum i just haven't seen?
Thanks everyone!
cwroyds

Reply with quote  #2 
There is no Buy/Sell section to the forum.
There was for a while but it disappeared.
Just post here.
I suggest good pictures showing all the cool elements of this sitar.
Most people like to see as much as possible before buying.

There is no issue with posting sitars for sale.
We do it all the time in here.
Go for it.

If you get no bites here you should also list it on Craigslist and Ebay
Koshtifan

Reply with quote  #3 
Excellent! Thank you for the reply! I will start a new posting tonight.

Thanks!
Teddarmstong

Reply with quote  #4 
I have a beautiful intermediate to professional double toombah sitar for sale... Estimated value 25000.00 but will sacrifice for 800.00 only because I am desperate for cash..You can see it on my facebook page Tedd Armstrong@facebook.com. contact me at Teddarmstrong@Gmail.com or on my facebook message board or timeline...
AllenDS

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Teddarmstong"
I have a beautiful intermediate to professional double toombah sitar for sale... Estimated value 25000.00 but will sacrifice for 800.00 only because I am desperate for cash..You can see it on my facebook page Tedd Armstrong@facebook.com. contact me at Teddarmstrong@Gmail.com or on my facebook message board or timeline...
I logged into Facebook and found Tedd's photo by clicking around on his timeline here:
http://www.facebook.com/tedd.armstrong

It looks nice, Tedd!

-Allen

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.