INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
Bakersbites786

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi guy! Just to share my experience. I've brought Indrajit Banerjee videos (sitar techinque, Dhuns and Raga Kirwani) from Lars, they were delivered today in a good condition.

Just for the people that are who not aware, really! I was very supprised on the quality. They are simply top class, really informative and easy to follow. I recommend these for beginners and advanced learners alike. If you are a sitar these are a MUST! Sitar technique dvd at least.

It'll be interesting to see what will get in vol 2. I'll let the good man make that announcement.
Presence76

Reply with quote  #2 
I just purchased one as well. I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment. I didn't have my sitar handy (and our children were all sleeping), but I watched some anyways, and felt I learned things just by that! I can't wait to get started!!
Sitarfixer

Reply with quote  #3 
" RIght on " ! !

Reply with quote  #4 
Hint for Lars and Indrajit, now we need an Introduction to Surbahar video please!!
OM GUY

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "nikhilwannabee"
Hint for Lars and Indrajit, now we need an Introduction to Surbahar video please!!
Yeah, right after I get a dilruba video! Take a number, have a seat!

Seriously though, I'm glad people are getting the message about these outstanding videos. For what you get, at the price you pay, the return for your buck is outstanding, for years to come.

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Bakersbites786"
Hi guy! Just to share my experience. I've brought Indrajit Banerjee videos (sitar techinque, Dhuns and Raga Kirwani) from Lars, they were delivered today in a good condition.

Just for the people that are who not aware, really! I was very supprised on the quality. They are simply top class, really informative and easy to follow. I recommend these for beginners and advanced learners alike. If you are a sitar these are a MUST! Sitar technique dvd at least.

It'll be interesting to see what will get in vol 2. I'll let the good man make that announcement.
Thanks for the review and glad it's helpful. Vol. 2 is being planned for September when I'm there again. Surbahar could be a possibility in the future, probably not Dilruba though as finding someone with Indrajit's abilities would be tough but can check into it as it is a popular instrument. Again appreciate the nice comments everyone, makes it all worth it.

Lars

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.