INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
Radhika

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi All,

There is a website http://www.indian-music.com to promote Indian music artists including Musicians, DJs, Singers, Lyricists, Teachers etc. The site has features to showcase photos, videos, music and share with friends. Fastest way to create a profile is by using facebook login at the time of registration, this will automatically retrieve your information including profile pic and cover pic.

This is a great site and your profile URL gets indexed in major search engines in a very short span of time which is very helpful for artists.

Visit the site and register yourself now...
promod

Reply with quote  #2 
Dear radhikaji,
Hope you are doing well..!! Let me introduce myself. I am pramod from India. Basically from the town nearby Miraj. I am pleased to tell you that with my one of the friends ( Mr.santosh ) I have started new entity by which we are helping some unknown & ignored people (Sitar Makers) who are expertise in their domain. Due to illiterate and lack of communication they are unable to expose their artwork to the whole world. I think I am writing to the right person who can help furthermore in this regards. Soon we are coming with Website & other details. Excepting long and concrete relations with you.
Thank you.
Regards,
pramod
spolawes

Reply with quote  #3 
There are many musicians and composers of Music in India escepially in Andhra Pradesh. Only few of them had achieved World wide recongnization for their achievements, Though it is not that much easy to become the expert of a composer satisying audience of all categories. One among the best music personalities whom I like most is Dr Pappu Venu GopalaRao, is currently one of the Secretaries of the Music Academy, Chennai. He had performed 'Ashtavadhanam' about twenty times in Telugu and Sanskrit languages. He had delivered about 50 Lecture Demonstrations on various topics on Music & Kuchipudi Dance. He had also delivered about 100 lectures on literature. He has won the Best Paper Awards several times at The Music Academy, Chennai. He has also won the award for the Best Lecture Demonstration of Kuchipudi Dance at Sri Krishna Gana Sabha, Chennai.

dr pappu venugopal rao
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.