david

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
I just released a Youtube video on how to make tabla rings. It may be found at:

Peace

David Courtney
rch

Reply with quote  #2 
Great demonstration! Also, loved the background music, very soothing!!!!
Thanks David
Neogeotoo

Reply with quote  #3 
Excellent tutorial. What is the music track playing? Amazing
david

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
The backgound is just a small piece in Kirvani that I through together.
ssivarajan

Reply with quote  #5 
David, I went to Hobby Lobby and got the metal rings 4inch and I used two of them for the strength. It worked well and cost me $3
david

Administrator
Reply with quote  #6 
I am boycotting Hobby Lobby.
Neogeotoo

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "david"

I concur....
Bhagi

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "david"
Why?

Protest Warrior sign.
proxmire

Reply with quote  #9 

Why?

They price gouge their tinsel. I can get you tinsel for way cheaper if you ever need it.
david

Administrator
Reply with quote  #10 
There are two somewhat connected reasons why I am boycotting them. The number one reason is that the Green family that owns the majority shares and runs Hobby Lobby has worked hard to impose their own religious beliefs upon their employees. Somewhat related to this are their efforts to strengthen the power of corporations and in the process strengthen corporate abuses in the US.
Bhagi

Reply with quote  #11 
I am not posting this to be argumentative but just clear up some misinformation.
Hobby Lobby's health plan actually covers most forms of contraception for their employees (16 of the 20 types approved by the FDA).
And they don't mandate that an employee cannot use one of the other 4, they're just stating they won't pay for it.

So anywho
Peace

Protest Warrior sign.
kalyan

Reply with quote  #12 
I always find the religious argument from corporate raiders to be BS, they are not paying for anything this is part of their employees salary. And if these people really are so concerned about following their "religion" where were they when their tax money went to invade another country for no reason and kill upwards of 1 million innocent people, or capital punishment etc...? These people have no religion other than money and their "principled" stand is merely a ruse to throw a wrench in the gears of even the slightest bit of progress (however small) keep power and wealth in the hands of the very few. Boycott on!!
Sorry for the rant ops:
Kalyan

goddenmusic.com. musicianmallusa.com facebook.com/goddenmusic
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.