INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
trippymonkey

Reply with quote  #1 
Well Have you all missed me then???
It's seems I've been taken pity on & have been 'allowed' back. And not too soon it seems as I have to help out my friend Shaan as in shanmaker on ebay, in Delhi, as regards a sitar he sold to a guy complaining about it on here.

Been chatting with Shaan personally & it seems the guy wasn't happy that his box wasn't lined as thick as he thought it should've been or was promised. :? This is despite the fact the sitar has arrived fine & nothing was damaged. This guy wants some kind of refund, because of this.???? Maybe he can elaborate more, please ?!!?!?

ANYWAY ....
It's great to be back as I've got SOOOO much to tell about all the lovely old sitars I been getting in & from India.

Nick aka trippymonkey
trippymonkey

Reply with quote  #2 
BTW As MANY here will know, I've been collecting some really astounding sitars over the last few years & now have, according to confirmations of name, several Hiren Roys, smore than a few ab gorgeous 'strong-willed' Kanailals, both AND BROS & AND SONS !!! Can be seen on these links to my facebook pages with them on. Some such as the lovely HEMEN have been sold now but most are for sale but above 400 please as it cost me a bit for them.

Will include fibreglass box, inside box zip bag, string coils, pleccies etc. Plus P&P of about 35 quid for INSIDE UK postage. I'd rather not send abroad unless buyer sorts this out themselves to be collected from my house. All are at the very least good & so many are really superb !!! There are several albums of pics so have a good look even if not buying. Carry On Drooling, my fellow sitar loonies ?!?!!?!?!?

https://www.facebook.com/nick.proctor.50/photos_albums

Nick
Sitarfixer

Reply with quote  #3 
"Missed you" - with every shot fired Welcome back !

Reply with quote  #4 
HE'S BAAAAAAAACK :!: :!: :!: :!:

Oh that crazy... Happy... Cheeky.... TRIPPY MONKEY IS BAAAAAACK.
Welcome back old son.. So good to have you back.
DEFINATELY had me a jones for some monkeyisms.
Missed the pics... The clips... The aura of the monkey.
Had many a long discussion with his fixerness about the missing monkey man.
So glad you've returned....

IT's THE MONKEY FOLKS!!! HOME WHERE HE BELONGS.
Now go play nice with the other kids.

WEST HAM UNITED :mrgreen:

Your Pally
The Old Ghost

Reply with quote  #5 
SOOOOO great to be 'back' again after so long.
So many stories to tell of my India trips of the past few years. All the beauties I've got are in that link I just gave you !!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.