INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
AbdulLatif

Reply with quote  #1 
I was recently asking for advice on playing the veen and was told I'd have "Hernia" soon. Has anyone ever heard of this raag, performance time, raas etc?

Reply with quote  #2 
Ah yes, Raag Hernia, a Moaning Raag, often caused by not bending the Ni while lifting, and with a Rasa that is better not discussed in public. I don't know the excact sargam but I believe it is mostly played in the LOWER octave!!
AbdulLatif

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "sitarman"
Ah yes, Raag Hernia, a Moaning Raag, often caused by not bending the Ni while lifting, and with a Rasa that is better not discussed in public. I don't know the excact sargam but I believe it is mostly played in the LOWER octave!!
ROLL KABOOM SIS!!! 8) Wax on Wax off......

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "sitarman"
Now thats funny!

Ive been having such a bad day and after reading this it seems to be a little brighter.

cheers

Always have 1 eye open
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.