INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
hbajpai

Reply with quote  #1 
For those that do not track the Forex market, the INR has dropped almost over 20% against the USD. So, buy tablas and stuff from India at an automatic 20% discount.
sohummusicals

Reply with quote  #2 
Over Few months the cost of tasma(vadi), leather and shell have also increased considerably almost doubled so the cost of all musical instruments have also increased.
hbajpai

Reply with quote  #3 
Wow! Doubled aye!
Sounds like some serious inflation over there.
Common Chidambram, do something Chief! I need the cost of Pudi's to come down. :-) People need the cost of poodi's to come down.
pbercker

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "hbajpai"
Wow! Doubled aye!
Sounds like some serious inflation over there.
Common Chidambram, do something Chief! I need the cost of Pudi's to come down. :-) People need the cost of poodi's to come down.
Yes, we're all looking for a "poodi" good deal! But I won't believe it until I see it, since, as they say ..... (wait for it .... wait for it ......) .... :? ... the proof of the "pooding" is in the eating.... (I truly could not help myself! ... we need an emoticon for "groan"!)

Man, was that a "pudi" good pun ... or what?!?

ok, I'll stop now.... [size=50]psst ... I got another one about a "poodi" cat ... but I'll go away now...[/size]

Pascal

My opinion given without any warranties, expressed or implied, that it's even relevant. It would be folly to rely on my opinion without seeking more professional tabla advice. If you are suffering from a tabla condition, seek immediate attention.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.