INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
SonaKolivisa

Reply with quote  #1 
Greetings!

I am selling my Like-New/Near-Mint condition copy of Ustad Abdul Halim Jaffer Khan's book/interactive CD-Rom entitled:

"Jafferkhani Baaj: Innovation in Sitar Music"

The Preface was written by Annapurna Devi, which is kinda cool in itself, right?

The book is hardcover, jacket is wrapped in a clear plastic protective mylar jacket cover, 67 pages, includes instructional CD-Rom which demonstrates techniques, terminology, interviews and short performances with his son as well.

If you even slightly appreciate his style and are learning this instrument, you'll LOVE having this book. Actually any student of sitar will gain from this by seeing some techniques demonstrated by the ustad. Even if you just love the music, you'll love seeing the joy of the ustad as he teaches in the CD-Rom.

This copy was purchased during my time in Pune in 2007. This is hard to find, at least in the USA. It was sold at one time through Rain City, but looks to be sold out. See the link to see their description, photo of cover, and their price:
http://raincitymusic.com/sitar%20tabla%20books.htm

I'm selling this for $29... includes shipping in USA. If I have to ship international, I might have to charge a few dollars more.

Send me a PM if interested and we'll go from there!

Thanks & Best Wishes!
edcshah

Reply with quote  #2 
I would like to purchase Jafferkhani Baaj with CD.
nicneufeld

Reply with quote  #3 
Late to this party, but was this sold?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.