INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
AnahataNada

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello,

Has anyone had experience purchasing instruments from Indian Instruments in Berlin? I'm considering buying a sitar from them and having it shipped to Chicago. I don't want to be swindled though. I'd appreciate any feedback that you can share. Thanks!

Neal

Reply with quote  #2 
My recommendation would be to go through musicians mall (formerly aacm) in Berkeley California or rain city music in Seattle Washington
katyrow

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
My recommendation would be to go through musicians mall (formerly aacm) in Berkeley California or rain city music in Seattle Washington 

This is the best advice you could get.
david

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
I do not like to make recommendations.  However I will say that the people at both the AACM as well as Indian Instruments are both fine solid people.  I have observed them for a long time and they are both staffed by honest and reliable people.  I would not hesitate to do business with either of them.
musicslug

Reply with quote  #5 
I purchased a Kanailal rudra vina from them about 10 years ago; it was completely professional: good communication, shipping, etc. assuming the ownership is the same, I'd recommend them.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.