INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
s_pakrashi

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi friends!
As the Indian culture became increasing acceptable world wide, the demand for Indian musical instruments went up like any thing. Now with the advent of internet prospect buyers are exposed to many makes as well many instruments.
But unfortunately, some unscrupulous businessmen are selling Fake instruments of different brands to make quick money. Today, we have Fake instruments of Paul & Co, Pakrashi & Co as well as Bina harmonium in the market. So, may I request you all to make sure that it’s an original one & not fake.
At lest look for the logo or name of the company on the instrument, if some of your friend(s) has purchased the same brand before try to compare the same with the one you are intending to buy.
For Pakrashi instruments you can log on to
http://www.pakrashi-harmonium.com , in case you have any more questions or comments OR you have overcome a simpler incident please get back to me it will be a pleasure to serve any one of you.
Regards
Suvojit
:evil:
Happy buying !!
Prabhakar

Reply with quote  #2 
Is it???

Name the dealers selling yours and Bina's duplicate harmoniums...

As for Paul & Co... every one knows there are fakes in India..

BTW: who would sell your fake harmoniums.. who actually uses your harmoniums?

This seems just a gimmick to sell your product.. grow up fellow..

Prabhakar
s_pakrashi

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi,
Prabhakar,
You seem to be an educated & aware customer; at least you are aware of the fact that people are selling fake Paul & company harmoniums. But unfortunately, all customers are not as educated as you are so the message was posted for them. More fake Paul are sold in US than in India
As far as fake instruments of Pakrashi is concern we have already dealt at least 5 such incidents in US & Canada. My mission is not the defate any one but to spread awareness of the fact.
Regards
Suvojit
ops:
Prabhakar

Reply with quote  #4 
Spreading the fact that you sell your harmoniums direct which not many are interested in these days????

More paul fakes are sold in India than US
This is a fact.

In mumbai i have seen plenty...

cant say about Delhi..
definately a lot in Kolkata..

No Pakrashis though....
No bina either...

Prabhakar
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.