Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
povster

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "CheesecakeTomek"
Quote:
Puns!
I chuckle as I type :wink:

Also as I type, I join you in wondering how much they actually do for this airflow idea. For what it's worth, I did just blow through the upper tumba hole (after making sure no one was looking, of course!!!), and there certainly is a nice, unobstructed flow down and out through the tabli holes. This must do SOMETHING for the overall freshness of the interior.
Well I suppose there WAS some overall freshness until you got your breath all over it!

CheesecakeTomek

Reply with quote  #17 
.................................................................................................................................... ....................................................................................................... :mrgreen:
John

Reply with quote  #18 
If nothing else, you could use it as an elaborate smoking pipe.
yussef ali k

Reply with quote  #19 
Hi - thanks for replying, let's keep it up.
(To Lars): I have some sitars bought new from Miraj, all had those small holes on the deco-peacocks' centres.
nicneufeld

Reply with quote  #20 
Were I to drill a very small hole...small enough to slip a wire through for a transducer...in my tabli, near the bridge...would that be advisable, or are there any pitfalls to avoid? I'd be using a manual crank drill because I don't trust power tools around finished instruments usually.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.