INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
ratul172

Reply with quote  #1 
can anyone please upload the entire programme of doverlane music conference 2012.plz reply.........

if u can then plz upload the documentary of amjad ali khan saheb by Gulzar saheb

Thanks in advance
povster

Reply with quote  #2 
Here are the program details. I do not have the documentary on Amjad Ali Khan.

http://www.bengalinformation.org/2012/01/06/the-60th-dover-lane-music-conference-venue/

(in case the link gets removed it was

Program on 22 January 2012 in the Dover Lane Music Conference

Program will start at 7.00 pm and will continue till the dawn. List of the eminent artists who will perform on 22 January are as given below:
Ali Ahmad Husain Khan in Shehnai
Girija Devi in vocal
Shujaat Husain Khan in Sitar
M.Venkatesh Kumar in vocal
Aashis Khan and Alam Khan in Jugalbandi Sarod
Program on 23 January 2012 in the Dover Lane Music Conference

Program will start at 8.00 pm and will continue till the dawn. List of the eminent artists who will perform on 22 January are as given below:
Mohi Bahauddin Dagar in Rudra Veena
Amiya Ranjan Banerjee in Vocal
Manilal Nag in Sitar
Ajoy Chakraborty in Vocal
Shahid Parvez in Sitar
Program on 24 January 2012 in the Dover Lane Music Conference

Program will start at 8.00 pm and will continue till the dawn. List of the eminent artists who will perform on 22 January are as given below:
Kaushiki Desikan Chakraborty in Vocal
Rajendra Prasanna in Flute
Ashwini Bhide Deshpande in Vocal
Amaan Ali Khan in Sarod
Rashid Khan in Vocal
Program on 25 January 2012 in the Dover Lane Music Conference

Ruchira Panda in Vocal
Amjad Ali Khan in Sarod
Manjiri Asanare Kelkar in Vocal
N.Rajam in Violin
Jasraj in Vocal
List of Artists who will perform With Tabla in the 60th Dover Lane Music Conference

Swapan Choudhury, Ananda Gopal Banerjee, Aninda Chatterjee, Samar Saha, Subhen Chatterjee, Subhankar Banerjee, Tanmoy Bose, Avijit Banerjee, Subhasish Bhattacharya, Shubhojyoti Guha, Ramkumar Mishra, Satyajit Talwalkar, Vinod Lele.
List of Artists who will perform With Pakhwaj in the 60th Dover Lane Music Conference

Srikant Mishra, Fateh Singh Gangani.
List of Artists who will perform With Harmonium in the 60th Dover Lane Music Conference

Ranjan Mukherjee, Jyoti Goho, Debaprasad Dey, Hironmoy Mitra, Rupashree Bhattacharya, Sanatan Goswami, Mukund Petkar, Gourav Chatterjee, Subrakanti Chatterjee.
List of Artists who will perform With Sarengi in the 60th Dover Lane Music Conference

Murad Ali, Sarwar Husain.
Sridhar Parthasarathi will play Mridanga.

ratul172

Reply with quote  #3 
Sir,
I asked for the recordings of doverlane music conference 2012. Last years programme was uploaded and a topic was created in your forum. Hope I will get a positive result. I will be uploading the video of Dr. Tapasi Ghosh, Disciple of Pt. Dhuvatara Joshiji.

Thanks in advance
povster

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "ratul172"
Sir,
I asked for the recordings of doverlane music conference 2012. Last years programme was uploaded and a topic was created in your forum. Hope I will get a positive result. I will be uploading the video of Dr. Tapasi Ghosh, Disciple of Pt. Dhuvatara Joshiji.

Thanks in advance
Hi ratul. Actually you asked for the programme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by "ratul172"
can anyone please upload the entire programme of doverlane music conference 2012.plz reply.........

Lars

Reply with quote  #5 
There are a bunch of video clips on Youtube from Dover Lane, I had a look at this one with Ashish Khan & Alam Khan:

Lars

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Lars"
There are a bunch of video clips on Youtube from Dover Lane, I had a look at this one with Ashish Khan & Alam Khan:

Lars
Good luck with your ears on that one. I had to walk out on that..... Jugalbandi hardly works for me, but a threesome? Not to mention Ashish being unable to keep the right number of strings on his sarod. A pity to wreck a beautiful raga.

For me highlights of the conference were Bahauddin Dagar, Manjiri Asanare Kelkar and Girija Devi, not necessarily in that order (Manjiri sang beautifully, Girija Devi was in very good spirits and voice, and Bahauddin played longer and better than at Saptak).

So find these if you can is my advice....
ratul172

Reply with quote  #7 
I have downloaded all the clips from youtube but i need the full version.plz help me. Sir I got lats years programme from your forum....plz request other members.......
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.