INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
LotusMonster

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello Tabla forum,

I have recently completed a dissertation on tabla manufacture in Banaras. I am happy to share my research with any of you, just send me a PM if you are interested. It is available for download on ProQuest, but you would have to pay money for it. If you send me a note, I will give you the pdf for free. Pbercker found my Australia Model article a few months ago and I realized that I should be sharing more of my work with you!

I will also try to check back here more often...

All the Best,

LM
LotusMonster

Reply with quote  #2 
Hello All,

I realize that I can't seem to get the Private Messages to leave my inbox. I have three messages in my "outbox" that appear to have never been sent. Any help?

Furthermore, I also can't seem to attach files through the PM system. So, if you would like to have a copy of my dissertation, just send me your email ID. I am excited to get to know anyone who cares about tabla making enough to read my work!

Thanks again,

Allen
Bhagi

Reply with quote  #3 
I would love to have a look at it

bkatbamna at gmail dot com

Protest Warrior sign.
mark_ivan

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi

I've read David's book on the subject, and would be very interested in seeing your work.

Please send to mark_ivan1 at hotmail dot com.

Thanks!
el presidente

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi,

I sent you a private message into your inbox. I also would love to read your articles about the subject.

-M
Bhagi

Reply with quote  #6 
I briefly read it. The one thing that makes the dissertation memorable for me is the description of the people who make and process the raw materials that go into tabla making. Kind of sad for those people(esp the ones in the heat and being exposed to iron filings and lead).

Protest Warrior sign.
Aadil

Reply with quote  #7 
Hi LotusMonster,

Can you please send the dissertation to me at adityadatey@gmail.com? I am travelling later today and would love to have this to read on a long airplane ride!

Thank you,
Aditya
manpaal.singh

Reply with quote  #8 
Hi,

I sent you a private message into your inbox. Dont know why i did that if i was going to come here anyay. I would love to read your dissertation.

Please email me at manpaal.singh@gmail.com

Manpaal Singh
Bhupesh

Reply with quote  #9 
Dear LM,

I am interested in a copy of your dissertation. bhupeshjosemar@gmail.com

Thank you,

Bhupesh
el presidente

Reply with quote  #10 
Hi LotusMonster,

I don't know if the PM I sent you is ever going to leave from my outbox, or if you received it.
But here is my e-mail address again: koivistomikk(at)hotmail.com

I would like to see your dissertation. Thank you!

-M
MattTabla

Reply with quote  #11 
Clearly a lot of us want to read LM's work and have not heard back on our PMs -- I'm sure there a lot of requests. Maybe it would be easier if LM or someone who has it would post it on dropbox and provide a link.
Kantin

Reply with quote  #12 
Same as el presidente, i dunno if u received my PM, so i send you my request here to be sure !
I'd like to have a look at your work, so if u can send me at kantin 7 at msn dot com.
It would be a pleasure to give you a feedback on it.
Thanks a lot

Kantin
Skeet6

Reply with quote  #13 
I'd like to read this! Thanks.
email to mbernazz(AT)ptd.net

Mike
Amisto

Reply with quote  #14 
I am intersted if it is still available. Thanks!

Kevin
sufimusician

Reply with quote  #15 
I am interested in if still is available.

hasancina at gmail.com

Thank you alot

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.