INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
annamalayaar

Reply with quote  #1 
hi guys, i've 2 dayans black seeshum bombay style with pro skins for sale.

1 dayan is 5,3 inches tuned in C ,weight 4,1 kilos, with 1 pudi extra, straps extra, ring and cover.

1 dayan is 6 inches tuned in E , weight 4,1 kilos, with 1 pudi extra, straps extra, cover.

why for sale? the 5,3 inches dayan is too small for my hands. the 6 inches dayan i don't use.the dayans need to be re - tuned.
price ? let me know your best offer.

bye

No amount of learning can teach one to give up the ego.The best course is to catch hold of what is real, without any support.He who is fully conscious is really God. He is the real nature of one's own true state.The experience is silence,it cannot speak.
KC NYC

Reply with quote  #2 
Location? Link to photos? Aprx. price?
annamalayaar

Reply with quote  #3 
hi KC NYC i' ve send you a private message.
No amount of learning can teach one to give up the ego.The best course is to catch hold of what is real, without any support.He who is fully conscious is really God. He is the real nature of one's own true state.The experience is silence,it cannot speak.
annamalayaar

Reply with quote  #4 
please let me know your zip vode for calculate shipping costs.
the price for the dayans with extra pudi etc .,,, is 100 euro

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.