INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
sohummusicals

Reply with quote  #16 
lol Andrew what are you talking dude. you would not want to invest Hundred of euros in buying the 2 Lathe Machines used for making a Tabla shell which costs merely 10 to 30 euros. and where would you keep the big thing thats another question.
U
Quote:
Originally Posted by "annamalayaar"
hey guys..i'm looking for a lathe machine for made dayan at home...i'm a joiner.

did you have some information about the deep of the carved?

is the same with every size ?

hope you understand my english...

i need every information about this...i'd like to test with differets woods.

thanks
annamalayaar

Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "sohummusicals"
lol Andrew what are you talking dude. you would not want to invest Hundred of euros in buying the 2 Lathe Machines used for making a Tabla shell which costs merely 10 to 30 euros. and where would you keep the big thing thats another question.
U
Quote:
hey guys..i'm looking for a lathe machine for made dayan at home...i'm a joiner.

hi upendra! how are you? with the right tools you can do every kind of works with a lathe machine...in the past i made this wood dishes :

http://picasaweb.google.it/poz1975/PortafruttaInLegno#

so...i'm looking for a used lathe machine, to put in my garage.

not only for made dayan but other stuffs ..i like to made stuffs with different kinds of woods from all over the world.

i'm a joiner ( wood carpenter ) ...

bye!!!!

thanks

No amount of learning can teach one to give up the ego.The best course is to catch hold of what is real, without any support.He who is fully conscious is really God. He is the real nature of one's own true state.The experience is silence,it cannot speak.
sohummusicals

Reply with quote  #18 
Hey Andrew,
That was really nice. I didnt know you are such a Skilled Craftsman. I loved your art work.
I can give you all the detailed diagrams of how and what we do during the turning of the wood. Just wait for few days, I will take a Video Clip of it while doing it and send it to you or post it here.
U
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by "sohummusicals"
U

hi upendra! how are you? with the right tools you can do every kind of works with a lathe machine...in the past i made this wood dishes :

http://picasaweb.google.it/poz1975/PortafruttaInLegno#

so...i'm looking for a used lathe machine, to put in my garage.

not only for made dayan but other stuffs ..i like to made stuffs with different kinds of woods from all over the world.

i'm a joiner ( wood carpenter ) ...

bye!!!!

thanks
annamalayaar

Reply with quote  #19 
thank you upendra...i really appreciated your help.

you are a good tabla maker and a friend for me...

thanks again

No amount of learning can teach one to give up the ego.The best course is to catch hold of what is real, without any support.He who is fully conscious is really God. He is the real nature of one's own true state.The experience is silence,it cannot speak.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.