INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
Pritt

Reply with quote  #1 
Over the last few weeks I've sent emails to DMS to the following addresses and have not had any replies:

dms.instruments@gmail.com

and

innisingh@gmail.com

Anyone know how else I can get hold of DMS?
Thanks
chandel

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Pritt"
Over the last few weeks I've sent emails to DMS to the following addresses and have not had any replies:

dms.instruments@gmail.com

and

innisingh@gmail.com

Anyone know how else I can get hold of DMS?
Thanks
Keep trying one day he will answer .
Pritt

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for replying. I'm a bit worried as I have a few questions before placing an order and I need to do this in the next 2 weeks. There will probably need to be a few emails back and forth before I actually place the final order.

In the meantime maybe you guys can help here. Does anyone know if DMS do really good quality Bayans of a normal size. I have the T9 and although it's a good bayan, it's a bit on the tall side for my liking.

I'll also be wanting to order a couple of 5 and half inch dayans. Are the Mukta Das the best ones that he sells and if so what's the difference between professional and concert grade.

Any more tips greatly appreciated!

Thanks
tabla_

Reply with quote  #4 
You are wasting your time friend

Inni Singh is the worst at answering email. India and Pakistan do not see the importance of replying to an email. So when they can be bothered, they might reply. Its just the way they are. Bunch of lazy buggers if u ask me.

Good luck regardless
hbajpai

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "tabla_"

Inni Singh is the worst at answering email. India and Pakistan do not see the importance of replying to an email. So when they can be bothered, they might reply. Its just the way they are. Bunch of lazy buggers if u ask me.

Good luck regardless
You may want to re-select your words or re-structure your sentences so that they don't imply something inappropriate.

To the thread owner, have you tried calling him?
Pritt

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "hbajpai"
Quote:
Originally Posted by "tabla_"

Good luck regardless
You may want to re-select your words or re-structure your sentences so that they don't imply something inappropriate.

To the thread owner, have you tried calling him?
Thanks. I agree with the wording of the previous post especially since Inni Singh was very good at replying to my emails when I ordered in 2006. He's replied since I last posted here and hopefully will be able to answer some of my queries before I place an order.

Anyone bought tablas from him recently that can make any good recommendations please?
Thanks
chandel

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Pritt"
Thanks for replying. I'm a bit worried as I have a few questions before placing an order and I need to do this in the next 2 weeks. There will probably need to be a few emails back and forth before I actually place the final order.

In the meantime maybe you guys can help here. Does anyone know if DMS do really good quality Bayans of a normal size. I have the T9 and although it's a good bayan, it's a bit on the tall side for my liking.

I'll also be wanting to order a couple of 5 and half inch dayans. Are the Mukta Das the best ones that he sells and if so what's the difference between professional and concert grade.

Any more tips greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Hello, dealing in India with supplier its not easy.I have a musical instrument store in montreal for 16 years and deald with him ones
trippy monkey

Reply with quote  #8 
You could always try his Facebook account as he seems regular on there!!

Nick
Pritt

Reply with quote  #9 
I'm not on faceook. I'm still yet to receive a response to my questions so I shall phone him tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get the order in on time and all will be well
Pritt

Reply with quote  #10 
Now I can't even get hold of DMS by phone!!!
Inni Singh, if you are reading this, could you please respond to my emails?
My email address starts with psm
Thanks
Pritt

Reply with quote  #11 
I did finally manage to get hold of Inni Singh after many attempts and now have my order placed for some nice Mukta Das tablas and accessories!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.