INDIAN MUSIC FORUMS

Author   Comment  
david

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
I have become aware of a behaviour of this board which I was not aware of: one which effects a substantial number of visitors.

It has always been my policy to delete accounts that were inactive. The reason being that if one does not wish to post, there is no need to have an account. After all, lurking does not require one to have an account.

However I have found that this board does not actually delete the accounts but merely makes them inactive. Therefore if you try to come back later and enter your account to make a post you can not do so, because it is deactivated. But if you try and re-register a new account under the old email, you can not do so because you still have the old deactivated account and duplicate accounts are not permitted.

If you have been having such difficulties and you are sure that your account was deactivated due to inactivity, drop me some email and I will reactivate the account.

However if your account has been deactivated due to flaming, spamming or similar activities, don't bother. You know who you are and we know who you are.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

From Gulag Amerika
David Courtney
david@chandrakantha.com
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.